Partnering with Securities America, you’re able to provide your clients and members with access to a wide array of non-proprietary product choices and investment programs. From retirement distribution programs to individually designed financial plans to small business investment solutions, Securities America works with our financial institution partners to implement the shared vision of helping people fulfill their dreams.
With more than 30 years in the financial services industry and as one of the nation’s top independent broker-dealers, Securities America is experienced in providing top-quality customer service and attractive revenue sharing to your financial institution.
Consider These Advantages:
- Customer service that is second to none: responsive and personal
- Non-proprietary products: advisors can freely recommend what’s best for clients/members
- Exacting compliance supervisory support: helps protect you and your clients/members
- Best-in-class business building programs help you keep existing clients/members, attract new customers and grow relationships and revenue
- Integrated technology that is state-of-the-art, powerful, dynamic, user-friendly and real-time, allowing better management of your program
- Very competitive revenue sharing, straight-through processing and immediate access to all your information
Ongoing Educational Opportunities
The STAR bi-monthly communication focuses on topics ranging from marketing ideas and the latest product innovations to business development ideas, and feature interviews with top producers and industry experts. Additionally, our Business Management Guides provide detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to build and manage a successful financial program.
Conferences and Events
Every year, Securities America hosts the Financial Institutions Conference which is designed specifically for our financial institution advisors, presidents and CEOs. This exclusive educational and networking event features training and development from our product sponsors and home office staff. The event provides a great opportunity for our bank and credit union clients to network with their peers from across the country.
Securities America’s Connect National Conference is a highlight on the calendar every year, as we bring together advisors from around the nation, key home office staff and top industry leaders, speakers and presenters. From advanced concepts to hands-on, in-depth training, these three days of valuable workshops cover practice management, marketing, financial planning, investments, technology and compliance. Hosted in exciting locations around the country, it’s an opportunity to network with peers and share best practices with top producers. As a bonus, advisors are able to earn valuable continuing education credits and state insurance credits through the presentations.
Our Masters Forum, Peer Learning Groups, Branch Expansion Network and Group Coaching Opportunities all provide structured environments where financial professionals can network with other successful advisors to increase knowledge and share ideas.